16 July 2018
SuomiAreena forum, July 16th-20th, 2018; Pori, Finland
Interest from Anchors and SME Members in the AVM ecosystem has been strong, with many companies pleased at the opportunity to exhibit their products and services at the forum booth and the associated seminar at the Rosenlew museum nearby (Tuesday, July 17th, 11-18, Kuninkaanlahdenkatu 14). A preliminary agenda has been developed which spans the weeks of the forum and will be supplemented with further details about participating SMEs as their plans become clear nearer to the date.
- Valmet Automotive will display its EVA 2 electric concept vehicle.
- Charging solutions developed by ABB will be on display.
- At the Rosenlew Museum: Valmet Automotive’s EVA 2 concept vehicle and Niinivirta’s electric truck will be on display in the parking lot.
- At the booth: Niinivirta will display a Brammo electric motorcycle. ABB’s charging solutions will remain at the booth.
- Valmet Automotive’s EVA 2 concept vehicle will move back to the booth and join the charging solutions from ABB.
- Valmet Automotive will bring the Fisker Karma luxury hybrid vehicle to the booth where it will join the charging solutions from ABB.
- Valmet Automotive’s EVA 2 concept vehicle will return to the booth where it will finish out the week with the charging solutions from ABB.
For more information please contact Henrik Hultin (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jussi Hulkkonen (email@example.com) for more information.