- Our latest newsletter includes the Alliance's year in review 07 Mar, 2017
- Welcoming our valued new members in the November newsletter 15 Nov, 2016
- Insights on the evolution of public-private cooperation in driving sustainability at 11th WALCC forum 21 Oct, 2016
- Conclusions from the 10th WALCC forum 25 May, 2016
- Read the latest on our autumn forum in the May newsletter 23 May, 2016
- Read about recent events and our upcoming forums in the latest newsletter! 22 Apr, 2016
Project & industry news
- Waymo moves forward with autonomous pilot 26 Apr, 2017
- EU and China to cooperate on city-level sustainability 05 Apr, 2017
- Is the Paris Agreement’s goal still achievable? 28 Mar, 2017
- Fresh report finds cities driving global EV sales 20 Mar, 2017
- Looking beyond sensors and radars in autonomous vehicle development 14 Mar, 2017
- Rising usership of ride-hailing services complicates urban transport systems 08 Mar, 2017
A research project conducted by the Universities of Turku and Tampere which aims to form a new conceptual framework which will help shape the collective identity and common vision necessary to realize the future low-carbon and sustainability targets.
An action learning and research project conducted by Aalto University and the University of Tampere which aimed to form a better understanding of the architectural requirements for successful innovation projects.